19 Kenmar Dr. Apt 25 Billerica, MA 01821
571.236.6090 | email@example.com
- Highly analytical thinking with talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving and streamlining complex work
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve issues
- Highly adaptable, mobile and resilient who is open to new ideas and take risks
- Productive worker with solid work ethic who exerts optimal effort in successfully completing tasks
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts
- Working knowledge of major Adobe products: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Working knowledge of Mountain Lion and Windows 7 operation systems
- History of over the phone and in person assistance of sales, software, licensing and hardware issues
- Experience with computer and server repair/triage
- Breakdown and set up of key servers and computers for companywide move with a deadline
Imprivata – Operations & Q/A assistant, November 2011 – May 2013
Created and updated license keys for new and current customers, preformed troubleshooting for fulfillment and finance with incorrect user/feature counts and tracked down errors though PO and Salesforce.com records, shipped product nationally and internationally, fulfilled orders for new and existing customers. Preformed Q/A, final testing and creation of images for key platform releases, ownership of creation, upkeep and repair of virtual VMware VCenter and physical desktop and servers in a test environment, broke down and rebuilt 50 single KVM access desktop area and 4 server areas during company move. Repair of servers and desktops for customer and Q/A environments including the replacement of RAM, fans, graphics cards and hard drives. Worked on the creation of USB plug and play imaging using Acronis and CloneZilla enviornments for less downtime on site for customers. Aided in the creation of branded partner logos and e-mail signatures.
Best Buy – Social Media and Sales, August 2005 – November 2011
Working in a high paced sales environment, selling, giving recommendations and support about products throughout the store in person, over the phone and though social media as a top contributor in Twelpforce – winner of the 2010 Titanium Grand Prix and internally 2010 Chairman’s award for innovation. Other efforts include contribution on multiple corporate projects including QR code signage in 30+ stores and weekly meetings to improve relevance in retail stores.
Graphic Design Counsulting – December 2007 – October 2010
Creation of digital menu boards, dine-in and take-out menus for a café in Salem, MA. Helped define a brand for a pizza company in Worcester, MA including: business cards, letterheads, menus, signage and boxes.
Salem State – Resident Assistant, August 2006 – May 2007
Serviced students in a freshman dorm, created and hosted fun and educational programming, enforced policy, mentored fellow students in hardships and maintained a safe place to live and study.
Salem State College
BA Arts major; Graphic Design concentration – minor in Advertising, summer 2008
Minuteman Technical High School
Certificate in Graphic Design, 2003